Ready to Eat Iberico Chargrilled Jowl
Take Note on Packaging 注明包装款式 : Food Grade Sous Vide Bag (transparent bag) 食品透明真空级包装.
For Aluminum foil packaging, please select Easy Gourmet Series 采用铝袋包装请选着 Easy Gourmet.
- Pork Jowl is a cut of pork from a pig's cheek.
- Pork Jowl have soft tendons, which is a kind of lean meat with gelatin. full of elasticity, and the taste is particularly fragrant and tender.
- Skillfully Chargrilled to Perfection with our Master Chef's Signature Recipe, and the roasted burnt ends is just too irresistible!
- Cutting Method: Cut into Thin Slices with a 45 Degree angle for best taste.
- Packaging: Frozen and Vacuum Sealed with Food Grade Sous Vide Bag and Heat Resistance up to 100c Degrees.
- 真空包装以保持新鲜。产品包装取用食品级Sous Vide袋装在一起。 包装耐热性高达100c摄氏度。
Please take note on Cooking Instruction:
- No Defrost Needed, Immerse whole packaging in Hot/Boiling Water for 10 Minutes.
- Remove from Packaging and Pan Sear for 2-4 minutes with Medium Heat until Sauce is Dried up and you're Ready to Serve.
- Defrost and Remove from Packaging and Pan Sear for 4-6 minutes with Medium Heat until Sauce is Dried up and you're Ready to Serve.
Pictures & Videos shown are for illustration purpose only (图片仅供参考，请以实物为准)